BHMA Representative Office – District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Position Summary :
The Development Manager will be a key member of the management team that grows BHMAsia’s portfolio with the addition of new properties within Vietnam. They will help lead the company in achieving growth objectives to expand BHMAsia’s brands in key strategic markets in Vietnam.
Responsibilities will include identifying new project opportunities, as well as pitch and win management contracts; the role requires regular travel throughout Vietnam.
The ideal candidate must be able to meet, present & interact with Key Executives (Owners-Directors- CEOs) of development companies and independent &/or branded hotel, resort & residences.
The Role :
- Hospitality market research (supply, demand, hotel scores, new management opportunities)
- Source, evaluate and close new business that aligns with the growth objectives of the company and brands
- Prepare presentation material e.g. hotel concept proposals
- Liaise with other departments whenever necessary while assessing potential hotels
- Developing feasibility studies & financial models to project the performance of hospitality projects that BHMAsia would manage.
- Manage deal negotiations including management agreements
- Keep up to date with new/ future hotel developments pipeline
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and trends
The Person :
- Passionate about hospitality with 5+ years development experience ideally from within the real estate or hospitality industry
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment – posses a keen sense of business urgency
- Must have a high degree of comfort working, dealing and negotiating with senior management.
- Understanding of contractual documents
- Effective time management skills, people skills & communications skills
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English both written and spoken
- Vietnamese Nationals only
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org