Human Resource Manager
Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia Ltd. in Soi Sukhumvit 13
As required dependent on business needs.
THB 45,000 – 60,000
- To assist the Head of Human Resources in developing a HR strategy ensuring organizational development and effectiveness in order to support the achievement of key business objectives.
- To assist the Head of Human Resources in delivering an effective and efficient HR service in all areas of people management and workforce development.
- To provide professional HR advice and guidance on all aspects of people management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Human Resources in developing and implementing a cost effective HR Strategy ensuring organizational development and effectiveness in order to support the achievement of key business objectives.
- Developing HR management policies geared to the organizational core values and objectives.
- To be proactive in researching and developing innovative HR initiatives which will ultimately benefit staff and customers.
- Assesses current and future resourcing needs.
- Leads the implementation of the resourcing plan, to work with management ensuring recruitment and selection of all staff.
- Conduct a detailed Training Needs Analysis to develop and implement a costed Learning and Development Plan for all staff.
- Forecasting and budgeting with regard to recruitment and training needs.
- To proactively work with management to attain and improve HR KPIs within the business.
- Leads the development of employee relations policies and practices covering the full employee relationship and industrial relations strategy.
- Management of HR team with employee relations across group
- To establish and build effective relationships with staff and management, at all levels in order to provide professional advice and guidance to management relating to HR issues, in the interest of The Group.
- To be fully conversant with employment legislation affecting HR and proactively keep abreast of future developments.
- Production of relevant HR reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Management of all personnel related administration.
- Management of Performance Review Process for all staff.
- Develops and drives the adoption of good practices to build and sustain employee engagement with the group and their work.
- Assists the Head of Human Resources overseeing Health and Safety for the Group.
- Participates in external benchmarking and research to benefit the Group.
- Assists departmental managers with succession planning.
- Ensures equality of opportunity for all.
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory practice and reporting.
- To perform related duties and specific projects as assigned by senior management to contribute to the overall aims of The Group.
- Only Thai nationality and educated to BA. or higher
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a progressive organization with HR leadership
- Experience of the development and implementation of best practice and HR initiative
- Hands on experience of employee relations issues
- Possess a current driving licence and the use of a vehicle for business use or have access to a form of transport that will permit them to meet the requirements of the post
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Eligibility to live and work in some period at resort for pre-opening stage
- Knowledge handling Visa and Work permit
- Significant contribution to organizational change
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong team playing skill and problem solving