Bangkok Corporate Office in Soi Sukhumvit 13
- Efficient review of Mechanical and Electrical systems design and hotel standard
- The provision of sound and reliable technical advice.
- Efficient review of material submittal.
- Coordinate MEP designer and M&E operator.
- Manage MEP project budget.
- Constantly monitor and report on MEP progress of the project.
- Lead MEP planning and implementation of project.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Male or female Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ site experience. Previous hotel and restaurant experience would be beneficial
- Having experience in construction industry is advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work as a team and have leadership skill
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD
- Available for travel abroad as required