Away resort Ko Kut, Trad province
10,000 – 13,000 Baht / Month
- Manage all invoices to be processed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that the reconciliation of accounts in the reconciliation database is complete and adhered to the due date.
- Create/update the vendor file to ensure that all vendor set-up information (address, category code, etc.) is accurate.
- Support Finance team and coordinate with supply team.
- Prepare input and output vat report for revenue department.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or higher in Accounting or related field.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience especially in account payable.
- Must have experience with and be able to use accounting software.