Account Receivable Officer
Away resort Ko Kut, Trad province
10,000 – 13,000 Baht / Month
- Issue invoices, tax receipt, credit note to client
- Create/update the clients master file.
- Support Finance team and coordinate with supply team.
- Prepare input and output vat report for revenue department.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or higher in Accounting or related field.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience especially in account receivable.
- Must have experience with and be able to use accounting software.