Away Koh Kood Resort
- Controls and reports Company’s capital, cash flow, and other Hotel assets in order to prepare the financial statement and financial analysis reports.
- Sets up and maintains internal audit systems in order to control and inspect company’s incomes and assets effectively and in the meantime prepares reports in a timely manner.
- Complies with all Standard Practices, Announcements, Rules and Regulations issued by the Support office Director of Finance/Financial Controller from time to time.
- Ensures safe keeping of all leased contracts, agreements, and legal documents and all documents that may impact on the company financial status.
- Ensures that tax matters, including income tax and other tax requirements are properly managed.
- Approves all resort disbursements and reimbursements.
- Approves and adjusts all expenses and ensures that they are all subsequently approved by the General Manager.
- Checks and estimates prices of food and beverage, operational supplies, printing material and equipment inventories on a monthly basis.
- Co-signs with the Resort representative, after completely checking the list of company payments in the Resort bank account.
- Signs all necessary reports in order to declare that all the reports have been verified. The reports include for example Daily Operational Reports, Monthly Business Operational Report and Monthly Auditor’s Check List Report.
- Signs and verifies all monthly journal vouchers before being recorded into the general ledger.
- Assists in preparing in cooperation with the other department heads and GM in planning and forecasting the annual budget, adjusted to the business situation. In addition, responsible for reporting the actual results, compared with the forecasted results.
- Draws details of business transactions into the General and Operating Ledgers.
- Prepares in coordination with the F&B department, the F&B Operations report on a quarterly basis, reflecting the profit and loss of food and beverages business.
- Responsible for all banking arrangements.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Participate in the daily briefing with the General Manager.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Assist all departments in their daily schedules for revenue input and associated activities on a day to day basis.
- Ensure the resort is receiving the best quality and prices for goods supplied in every area of the resort/hotel.
- Assist in the control of all store items to the best of your ability from pilferage, damage and loss.
- Attend training as set by the resort management team.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting and Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in hotel accounting department is essential.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proficient in common Microsoft software such as Word and Excel
- Good supervisory skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to travel to visit properties sometime
- Observes confidentiality
- Good command of Thai and English language
- Fast learner.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to Human Resources Department as per Location details above.