Human Resources Manager
BHMA Representative Office – District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken Vietnamese and English, and must have the legal right to live and work in Vietnam as a work permit is not available for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years experience as HRM in respected hotel, Central Vietnam experience preferred.
- Pre-opening and setup experience.
- Familiar with organization structure, HR policies & procedures, recruitment, training, performance appraisal, reward & recognition, legal issues, manpower rules & regulations, and budgeting.
- Mature with positive behavior as a role model and good motivator. Energetic, have a sense of humor and a great personality. Charismatic yet strong. Creative, dynamic, and innovative.
- Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication & interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, leadership, innovative and result oriented
- Excellent English both oral and written.
- Experience dealing with unions and local community.
- Able to work under pressure and highly motivated.