Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
BHMA Representative Office – District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The Regional Director of Sales and Marketing will be a key member of the management team and will be responsible for overseeing a region of managed hotels under BHMAsia in Vietnam.
Responsibilities will include overseeing and assisting the heads of sales and marketing in each BHMA property to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved as well as ensuring that BHMA and its brands are promoted within the country.
- Creates and manages the annual strategic plan in conjunction with the Vice President Sales and Vice President Marketing and Communication
- Ensures goals and budgets are exceeded by each property
- Evaluates and tracks hotel revenue performance of the hotels in the region against budget, brand benchmarks and BHMA portfolio
- Provides guidance and direction to property Directors of Sales and Marketing and/or head of sales and marketing to maximize sales revenues from rooms, banquet and catering and ancillary services
- Determine ROI of promotional events, marketing spends, trade shows and industry events
- Drive exposure of hotels and the brands and establish a strong relationship with key press, local media and influential bloggers
- Initiate, create and drive ecommerce initiatives and ROI
- Develop and implement targeted sales initiatives designed to penetrate specific market segments and key accounts
- Create tactical, creative and cooperative targeted marketing initiatives to drive revenues
- Vietnamese Nationals Only
- Passionate about Hospitality
- Must have a minimum of 2 year’s experience as a Director of Sales in an Area, Regional or Multi-unit role
- Must have a track record of leading and inspiring teams to meet and exceed sales goals
- Effective time management skills, people skills & communications skills
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English both written and spoken
- Must be willing to travel within Vietnam regularly.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org