Technical Service Manager
BHMA Representative Office – District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken Vietnamese and English, and must have the legal right to live and work in Vietnam as a work permit is not available for this role.
- University degree in Engineering
- Used to work in high rise residential development or large hotel or condo or service apartment
- MEP background
- Able to use AutoCAD
- Activity engaged with the owners of current and new properties for Technical Services works
- Reviewing architectural drawings team for upcoming projects and gives inputs and recommendations
- Attends meetings concerning MEP works for any property
- Reviews all construction design, MEP etc. when required and comments any concern.
- Recommends products and suppliers according to their knowledge
- Organize and set up preventive maintenance program for all electrical and mechanical equipment including general building works for current and future properties
- Advise the General Manager and the Director of Operations of any problems at all times during Pre-Opening team
- Supervise maintenance employees and contract employees who are carrying out minor building work, electrical and mechanical installations
- Supervise and liaise with all contractors, write specifications for all electrical, mechanical and associated building works complying with the local government regulations and inspect and sign for contractor works upon satisfactory completion
- Oversee the general maintenance of all life safety systems throughout all hotels and report any major defects
- Ensure that all administration files are kept up to date including drawing prints, specifications and equipment, technical maintenance manuals, etc.
- Recommend and evaluate energy conservation programs and ensure they are carried out
- Prepared to travel if necessary
- Is up to date of any changes in the law of construction as per local authorities.
- Any various task assigned by Management
- Ensure confidentiality and secure storage of all intellectual property and data bases, both hard copy and electronic. Adhere to Company Internet and Email policy
- Ensure company and Staff information or transactions are kept confidential during and after employment with the company.